Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You!

Yes I am doing a Thanktemony on my blog. It's happening. Right now.

Jordan! I love you! You're beautiful! I totally have a girl crush on you! Thank you so much for being Blue Road's Fall model. You are amazing!

Shera thank you for taking such amazing pictures!

Skyler Thomas thanks for all the business advice, and for giving Blue Road a home when she didn't have one!

Denver Robbins & Lauren T. Hart thanks for helping out with website stuff and for everything else you do for me! Including feeding me when I'm hungry!

I think I've used my quota for exclamation marks !!!!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone :(

bye, bye.

www.darksunstudios.com
www.amicusclothing.com

1 comment:

  1. I am totally blushing right now!!! Love you fonz. Anytime

    ReplyDelete