Friday, November 27, 2009

Peacock Tee

I wasn't sure what design I was going to go with for December but since I've been having dreams featuring peacocks and peacock feathers I figured I'd go with that. As always any pre-orders from friends and family will be discounted. Once they go in stores or online I can't change the price.
Pre-order discount $17; Regular $24 I have Sizes Medium and Large. Inseam from armpit to waist is 16" on both. All shirts are pre-washed.

Misprint Medium Tee for $12. I accidentally put the frame upside down:( The front of the t-shirt is fine.

Totes for $6, regularly $10


Call, text, or e-mail me at blue.road@live.com to order.
Pre-orders need to be received before Tuesday December 1st.
Happy Holidays!


View previous post for Peacock Meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment