Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Owl Totes

It only makes sense for someone who owns 31 purses (I counted; Twice) to make her own batch of totes for Blue Road, and here they are....(drum roll please.) They are one of a kind and created with the help of my Viking (that's right, she's a Viking) Husqvarna 150 Electronic sewing machine made by the Swedenites. Which brings me to my next point...because I did sew these with a sewing machine that I often lose patience with, (that Viking spirit has a mind of it's own) they've got little issues here and there. Nothing that a buyer would notice, but plagues me nonetheless. That's why I am selling them only at UME. That way the buyer can get up close and personal with my adorable mishaps and still fall in love with it. Rather than buying it from me online, then cursing my name when it shows up at their house. I really don't need my name cursed right now.

So, maybe I'll see you at UME. Happy shopping!

I love that color purple. It makes me feel enlightened...weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment