Sunday, October 25, 2009

There are many people I am appreciating right now for their inspiration and support with Blue Road. First I'd like to thank my muse, Tyler, the man who sees my truth even when I don't and supports me with EVERYTHING including the work he did to create my website.

Check out the amazing things he's creating with Venus Sound Studio at www.artisticaudioproductions.com

I also want to acknowledge Casey Kawaguchi for sketching my logo. He brings an indescribable element to anything he works on that is completely unique to him, and it makes everything he does AMAZING! Here he is representing his other passion, music. Below is the first screen print of his sketch. It turned out great!

To check out more of Casey's work you can visit this site: www.amicusclothing.bigcartel.com/category/the-collective-loft





There are many people who have helped me who I will be acknowledging in the future! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment